More wanderings around the downtown neighbourhoods in search of cafes and hidden stores that will become my regulars. It’s an odd thing to be faced with so many choices and possibilities of new habits and rituals that may become part of my life in months to come. I’m in a limbo of waiting right now until we find our perfect new home. I wander neighbourhoods with eyes wide open and we drive through suburbs late at night where I peer at lowly lit houses.
It’s all so new and different and possible.
- A few new prints and notecard sets available in my print store.
- I just started myself on this new china with the tea cup set. I cannot wait to start adding to it! ~ A lovely thing about moving your life overseas is that you get to start all over again with decorating and buying lovely housey things.
- I heart Elizabeth Messina. I have hearted her for a long time. She shoots weddings like no other.
- Have you heard that Pia is writing another book? Amsterdam Made By Hand is coming. I’m so excited!
- Speaking of awesome ladies who write books, Jen has one coming out very soon. I have ordered mine and cannot wait!
Photographs shot with a Yashica FX3 and Kodak Portra 400NC film.